DeLeon Elementary school strives to offer a student centered learning environment with the highest level of engagement and the use of critical thinking skills.
The entire faculty of DeLeon Elementary school strives to
- All Kinder, First and Second Grade students will achieve Tier 1 on ISIP by 2019
- 100% of all Third, Fourth and Fifth grade students will achieve mastery on STAAR Reading, Math, Writing and Science by 2019
- DeLeon Elementary School average daily attendance will reach 100% by the year 2019
- Students in all grade levels will be provided with a safe learning and working environment.
- Student engagement will be enhanced by the incorporation of Kagan Cooperative Learning Strategies
School Colors: Green, Yellow
School Motto: DeLeon Strong
DeLeon was founded in 1981, and bears the name of our city’s founder, Martin DeLeon.